Looking for something in particular? We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently requested resources. Looking for something you can’t seem to find? Just contact the office to point you in the right direction.
Right Now Media
* If you are having difficulty accessing Right Now Media, you may not be correctly set up in our system. Please contact the office to resolve the issue.
- Stephen Ministry. We have Stephen Ministers within our congregation who can provide one-to-one Christian care to people both in our church and in the community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. If you are in need of such care, know someone who could be, or are interested in becoming a Stephen Minister, please contact the office. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Al-Anon, Alateen. What can you do when someone close to you drinks too much?
Al-Anon Family Groups of Frederick and Washington Counties. For information and help please call 240-285-9831. Maryland/DC Al-Anon, Alateen
- The Religious Coalition – The Religious Coalition is for emergency human needs to include emergency shelter, homeless prevention, and health/dental care. www.thereligiouscoalition.org
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Frederick County Mental Health Association: 301-663-0011
- Immigrant, low income, and minority services: Asian American Center of Frederick
- Pregnant and alone? CareNet Pregnancy Center of Frederick
- Help After Abortion: 888-456-HOPE (4673)
- Kairos Prison Ministry: Contact Scott Gordon at (703) 408-4652 or Tribe2KinVA@hotmail.com.
- The Frederick Rescue Mission: 301-695-6633, 419 West South Street, Frederick, MD 21701