Liz Brady is our Sunday School Superintendent.
- Amazing Grace – Room 201. Leader: Janet Noffsinger. Single folks and married couples joining together in a faith journey of love and mercy. 9:45 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Bible Bus – Chapel (Room 217). Leader: Doug Dawson. Studying the Bible cover to cover seeing Jesus throughout. Imagine yourself on a tour bus with The Bible as your window. The leader acts as our bus driver and tour guide while the Holy Spirit teaches us. Meeting via Zoom and physically 10 AM – 11 AM.
- Emmanuel Class – Room 202. Leader: Rae Ann Rippeon. A group of spirit-filled servers working for the church. We are all ages with different backgrounds; a caring group who is not afraid of voicing opinions and thoughts freely and we respect and listen to all without criticism. 9:45 AM – 11 AM.
- Sojourners – Room 204. Leader: George Littrell. Ages: 50-up-Couples, Singles; Smyth and Helwys Literature Bible Study and prayer with class member participation. Social events in the summer and Christmas. 9:45 AM – 11AM.
- Homemakers – Room 211. Leader: Jim Devilbiss. This is a senior ladies class who provide supportive, loving and Godly fellowship to each other. Relevancy of biblical principles to daily life offers opportunity for spirited discussions. 9:45 AM – 11 AM.