Liz Brady is our Sunday School Superintendent.
- Amazing Grace – Room 201. Leader: Janet Noffsinger. Single folks and married couples joining together in a faith journey of love and mercy. 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
- Bible Bus – Chapel (Room 217). Leader: Doug Dawson. Studying the Bible cover to cover seeing Jesus throughout. Imagine yourself on a tour bus with The Bible as your window. The leader acts as our bus driver and tour guide while the Holy Spirit teaches us. Meeting via Zoom 11:30 AM – 12:10 PM.
- Carmack Bible Class – Room 213. Leader: Don Collings. This is a mixed age men’s class with many goals; most importantly of which involved being an interactive study that allows others to relate and learn from the life experiences of others. 8:45 AM – 9:45 AM.
- Emmanuel Class – Room 202. Leader: Rae Ann Rippeon. A group of spirit-filled servers working for the church. We are all ages with different backgrounds; a caring group who is not afraid of voicing opinions and thoughts freely and we respect and listen to all without criticism. 8:45 AM – 9:45 AM.
- Sojourners – Room 204. Leader: George Littrell. Ages: 50-up-Couples, Singles; Smyth and Helwys Literature Bible Study and prayer with class member participation. Social events in the summer and Christmas. 8:45 AM – 9:45 AM.
- Homemakers – Room 211. Leader: Jim Devilbiss. This is a senior ladies class who provide supportive, loving and Godly fellowship to each other. Relevancy of biblical principles to daily life offers opportunity for spirited discussions. 8:45 AM – 9:45 AM.